2006/11/28

Recent rumbles and groans from Old Baine's










Its been a while. I think I am not the true blogger type. Months since my last post, I still have little to post that might be of interest to anyone. Just want to get something posted so I don't get too rusty.
Here are a few projects I had started but have not gotten around to completeing them. Like most projects I start, they don't get to the completion stage. Here is a paper pumpkin lantern I created for the fun of it but plan on getting it into a production mode before the next Halloween rolls around. The other Coke can guy is a quick attempt to get a character animated to test my stop-motion skills. I am not quitting my day job just yet. Lots of hard work and skills are still needed to get me out of my hole. Thats all for now. Later!

1 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Great variety of work on this blog!
Don't worry about not blogging much - it's probably not a healthy thing to blog too much:)
Be back here soon !